A?miniature circuit breaker?is a device that switches and/or protects the lowest common distributed voltage in an electrical system. It is designed to protect conductors and insulation from damage due to overload short circuit.
Our MCBs are not only famous for quality and reliability ,but also diversity of types , meeting all your demand.
Meba miniature circuit breakers（MCB）recommend for usage in residential and public buildings:
|types||Mounting||DIN-rail clip number||Busbar connection- On-top||Busbar connection- OFF-bottom||Short circuit rating (kA)
- Double-fastener structure on bottom is enough for the customer to operate one product on the rail freely without influencing on other products
- Dual terminal design allows you to install busbar or cables reducing wiring time and increasing flexibility for designers
- Colored handles for easy identification, Meba mcb has been the choice of designers, installers and panel builders for years
- Transparent nameplate design and Positive indication of contact position, meeting user requirement for simpler ,clearer and easier application
- High fire-resistant and shockproof plastics enhance more safety